I'm the person, whom you might find yourself sitting next to at an airport or on the plane and within a few minutes, your comfort levels completely kick in. Within another minute or two you are telling me everything that has ever been on your mind and needs a good laundering. Whether you are actually "sick" or not, what the future holds, may not be as rosy as you might want, so, the best thing to do is begin the shifting process NOW, TODAY, what are you waiting for? When the excuses make you doubt your own capabilities, then it's definitely time to get some help.
Bottomline is that you need SUPPORT.
You can begin to do a juice fast, but after a day or so, you will cave. The first three days are difficult, especially if you don't have the support of your family, who will be grilling your favorite summer meal or cooking a stew on the stove for a few hours. Ouch!
Juice Fasting should never be undertaken on your own or with a coach who is inexperienced. Most doctors, even Naturopaths, have never fasted themselves. In my support program, you get to speak with me personally, but I will also send you support materials such as: the benefits of juicing, recipes, castor oil pack instructions, enema instructions, green smoothie and juice fasting recipes and much more.
I will also guide you to break the fast and help you set up a food plan that will include fresh organic juices and smoothies and a couple of healthy vegan meals per day. The transition will be smooth and your bowels will come back better than before. The main point of fasting is to give your body a rest. During that resting period, the body can make corrections.
Possible Results of a 5 day Supervised Juice Fast
- Weight loss (1 lb per day)
- Mental Clarity by the 3rd day
- Boosting Your Immune System - Gaining confidence that you can heal yourself!!!
- Motivation To Feel Good and to continue to Feel Good
- Shifting Priorities for Business, Home and Personal Life
- How to find a quiet place within yourself to stay focused on a positive thought process.
Below you will find some sample subjects that can be covered during our phone/Skype fasting detox sessions. There are no silly questions. In order to succeed, it's all about being secure in the process of allowing your body to heal itself. Whether you have done fasting on your own before or not, sometimes you just need a "supervised reboot" and I can help you with that.
- Preparation for Juice Fast - creating the best cleansing program for your present needs.
- Equipment - Best juicer for your budget,lifestyle, for best juice, fastest juicer, etc.
- Juice suggestions for your particular health issues
- Storing the juice so as not to lose enzymes, vitamins and minerals
- Age, weight, goals, support of friends and family
- Importance of Rest - However, you can go to work and still do a cleanse (depends)
- Worldly responsibilities during the fast
- Additional healing from Castor Oil Packs, Special Baths, Essential Oils, Massages
- Skin Brushing and Tongue Cleaning
- Bentonite Clay - for bathing and internal use
- Parasite Cleansing during/after the fast
- Diatomaceous Earth - good for parasite issues
- Ozone and Disease
- Medical Cannabis
- Herbal teas for specific diseases
- How to get a free cancer phone consult with Ann Fonfa of The Annie Appleseed Project.
You may not trust yourself to do what I ask, but when you get desperate enough, everything shifts and your most conscious self kicks in. I'm part Jewish Mom and Super Nanny Jill, Wild Woman and Ninja. It's all good. You deserve to learn how to heal yourself.
Review from Distance Coaching Client:
I am blown away by the fact that I actually stuck to the juice fast just with Jill's help over the phone. Amazing. I would have caved in for sure without her help. Jill has a unique talent to get down to business and figure out why I treat myself so badly and then, to help me truly make a commitment to getting healthy and happy. I have a renewed stength and positive outlook, which she contagiously passed on to me. Thank you Jill, you have made a major dent in this girl's head, heart and spirit.
- Sue D. 7/2015
Distance Coaching Rates:
$225 - 3
one-hour phone/skype sessions PLUS 2 weeks of support emails.
$425 - 5
one-hour phone/skype sessions PLUS 4 weeks of support emails.
$625 - 7
one-hour phone/skype sessions PLUS 6 weeks of support emails.